Personal web site: http://a.n-kov.com
- since 07/2019 - PostDoc at LCRS Faculty of Geography Marburg University
- 10/2016 - 06/2019: PostDoc at GIScience research group, Heidelberg University
- 10/2012-09/2016: PhD., Israel Institute of Technology (The Technion) (Department of Mapping and Geoinformation Faculty of Civil and Environmental Engineering), Haifa, Israel.
- 06/2007 - 05/2011: Research fellow at Research Laboratory of Geoecology of the Northern Territories, Faculty of Geography, Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russia.
- 09/2002 - 05/2007: M.Sc., Lomonosov Moscow State University (Department of Cartography and Geoinformatics Faculty of Geography), Russia.
- Pattern Recognition
- Data Quality
- Spatial Data Fusion
- 3D Generalization and Visualization
- Noskov, A.; Bendix, J. & Friess, N. (2021): A Review of Insect Monitoring Approaches with Special Reference to Radar Techniques. Sensors 21(4), 1-23.